I know this comes as a shock to most, but there were some bugs that were found in our code and this release see those bugs exterminated!
There were also some enhancements to our internal API’s.
We have also added a
grunt watch task for those who are developing AeroGear.js
While running this task, any changes to the code will run the tests for that code!!
Big thanks to Tolis Emmanouilidis
As always, you can view the source code here
If bower is your thing:
$ bower install aerogear
Or if you want to create a custom build, JS Custom Builder
or use can use the
custom grunt command!!
- [AGJS-195] - SimplePush UnifiedPush quickstart is missing AeroGear.ajax
- [AGJS-196] - Promises Polyfill location is wrong in grunt
- [AGJS-197] - Building a custom version on aerogear.org that only includes 'UnifiedPush Client SDK' results in broken script
- [AGJS-188] - JSHint tests
- [AGJS-175] - Watch task for development
- [AGJS-186] - AeroGear.ajax - support for query params
- [AGJS-187] - AeroGear.ajax callbacks should have proper arguments
- [AGJS-190] - Add badges to the Github README
- [AGJS-192] - AeroGear extend should be able to merge many objects in one target object