The release of AeroGear.js 1.5.0 brings some nice enhancements to the library as well as a new team member.
Please Welcome Lukáš Fryč of RichFaces fame to the Team. YAY!!
Like the previous release, 1.4.0, there is something for everyone in this release.
MQTT-WS Notifier Adapter
We’ve added a new Notifier Adapter, MQTT-WS.
Checkout this JIRA for more information
Special thanks to Tolis Emmanouilidis. Awesome Job Here
More Granular Custom grunt builds
We’ve add a new grunt task called,
custom , that will, you guessed it, create custom builds.
The custom task takes a comma delimited list of “modules”.
For example, if you wanted a build with Pipeline and the SimplePushClient, you would do
$ grunt custom:pipeline,simplePush
For usage and a list of available “modules” run,
$ grunt custom:help
ES6 Promises for UPS Client SDK and jQuery removal
This next addition is very exciting!!
The UnifiedPushClient SDK now uses ES6 promises were available( current chrome and firefox ) and will be polyfilled with this library were there is no native support.
With this change, the jQuery dependecy for the UnifiedPushClient SDK has been removed.
A new cookbook recipe has been added showing how to use the Vert.x Notifier adapter.
You can find this recipe with the others here: AeroGear-js-cookbook
We also did some code cleanup and bug fixes
As always, you can view the source code here
If bower is your thing:
$ bower install aerogear
Or if you want to create a custom build, JS Custom Builder
or use can use the new
custom grunt command!!
- [AGJS-153] - DataManager - this.always defined twice
- [AGJS-173] - Update mirror URL for ActiveMQ distribution in aerogear-js-integration tests
- [AGJS-177] - ES6 promise reject not called
- [AGJS-178] - AeroGear Ajax Throws error on Send with FireFox
- [AGJS-158] - UnifiedPushClient - pushServerURL should default
- [AGJS-30] - Notifier adapter's that use SockJS - Pass options
- [AGJS-47] - Notifier: Add MQTT support
- [AGJS-152] - Return the jqXHR created by jQuery.ajax in Oauth2 validate
- [AGJS-155] - Use native Array.isArray in MQTT-WS notifier adapter and deprecate AeroGear.isArray
- [AGJS-168] - SimplePush unit tests
- [AGJS-170] - make custom grunt task
- [AGJS-171] - more granular datamanager builds
- [AGJS-174] - Move external dependencies for unit tests in a common place
- [AGJS-135] - Notifier Adapters - Duplicated Code Cleanup
- [AGJS-151] - Use Array.isArray() instead of AeroGear.isArray()
- [AGJS-172] - Datamanager Doc needs update